2nd line Support Analyst Desktop Applications Lead
1 day left
- Full Time
Information Communication Technology (ICT) 2nd line Support Analyst Desktop Applications Lead (permanent)
Location: Remote working, need to attend the office in Cardiff or ST Asaph as required by business needs
Salary: £28,796 - £32,351
Closing date: Sunday 13 June 2021
Closing time: 17:00
An opportunity is now available within the Information Communication Technology (ICT) team. We are seeking to recruit an individual to join us as a 2nd line Support Analyst Desktop Applications Lead.
You will need to work closely with colleagues across the organisation and have excellent knowledge and experience in the support of IT systems.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- To provide 2nd line technical support
- Lead on implementing Desktop software and supporting Desktop software applications and user skills development, product utilisation and integration.
- Support delivery of the ICT and related strategies, including ISO27001
- Support delivery of the ICT and related strategies
- To work as part of a small IT team, to provide a comprehensive IT service to staff across the organisation.
How to apply
Return your completed application and equality forms to email@example.com.
If you have any questions about the job, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.