Technical Manager - UK and Ireland
This a role where you will be supporting the sales team, customers and farmers with technical information regarding our client's well established and respected ruminant product line.
Covering the UK and Ireland, a Technical Manager with ruminant nutrition expertise is required to work with our client in a home-based setting with easy access to main transport routes. There will be occasional overseas travel when required.
The successful applicant will already work in a commercial environment supporting a sales team and will also need to have credibility with feed compounders, the merchant trade and also farmers.
Your Day To Day:
- Offer technical training and support to the sales team.
- Provide technical support to farmers, the merchant trade and feed compounders.
- Further develop the technical message to enhance brand & market presence.
- Ensure technical compliance with industry legislation.
- Able to demonstrate "hands on" expertise in ruminant nutrition.
- Competent to operate technically in a commercial environment.
- Able to work on own direction independently and in a small team.
- Able to communicate effectively at farm to senior business management level.
- Commercial experience preferred.
- Willing to travel throughout the UK.
- Valid UK driving licence.
The Rewards: The successful candidate will be offered a competitive package in line with their experience.
The Next Step:
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Jadine Huxtable on or email your CV to
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.