Agency Support Executive
About The Media Angel
The Media Angel is an independent advertising agency based in Penarth, helping clients with the co-ordination of their media planning & buying across all media platforms, dealing with a wide range of clients from both the private and public sectors.
Agency Support Executive
We are looking for a new addition to our team for the role of Agency Support Executive. You will be supporting our agency through day-to-day life, helping with client campaigns and all the ‘behind the scenes’ action. You will be able to multi-task in a busy environment, be organised and have an eye for detail, could this be you? Read on to find out more about the role.
What you’ll be doing:
Supporting the agency with day-to-day tasks.
- Undertaking industry research and gather insights.
- Monitoring client campaigns.
- Assisting with producing media campaigns and campaign evaluations for clients.
Assisting with the agencies’ social media platforms across Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
- Creating compelling content to drive enquiries.
- Helping to produce and manage long-term strategies for our social media platforms.
- Upkeep of the agencies’ website and blog.
- Ensuring content is updated regularly.
- Writing engaging content for blogs to go across the website and our social media platforms.
- Driving new leads and inquiries via social media and telephone calls.
- Assisting with writing tender bids.
Essential Skills and Personality
- A strong interest in social media platforms.
- Experience in creating content to drive enquiries.
- Experience of sales/lead generation.
- Knowledge of managing websites via WordPress.
- Knowledge of Hootsuite
- Knowledge of Office programmes.
- An organised individual with the ability to manage multiple tasks with a ‘can-do attitude’ and a strong eye for detail.
- The ability to prioritise tasks and work well under pressure.
- 2 years of working for an advertising agency or in a marketing position.
- Knowledge of Adobe CC – particularly InDesign and Illustrator.
- Welsh Speaker.
How to apply
Good rates of pay, 30 days holiday, Does this sound like you? If so, please send your CV and covering letter by clicking 'Apply' or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you are the perfect person to join our team by 1st June 2021.
Full and part-time positions available for the right person.
Apply for Agency Support Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly