Electrician £16.37 per hour – £17.98 per hour + o/t, benefits, and opportunity for progression
Electrician (Full-Time/Permanent) £16.37 per hour – £17.98 per hour + o/t, benefits, and opportunity for progression
DL M&E Building Services Ltd undertakes work throughout the U.K. and has experienced continuous growth in the mechanical and electrical services industry, with a client base which includes some of the U.K.’s biggest names in the corporate, banking, leisure and transport industries as well as many other sectors.
Working in DL M&E’s Electrical Department is an exciting opportunity for candidates looking to expand their career portfolio and establish their presence in the industry by working on a variety of innovative projects throughout the U.K. Although DL M&E are based in the Northwest, we are keen to build our operations team across the U.K.
The main duties and requirements of the role include:
- Electrical installation on corporate and commercial premises
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working as a qualified Electrician for the rates detailed, less experience engineers can still apply.
- Apprenticeship served, however not essential
- ECS Gold Card
- City & Guilds Inspection and Testing 2391/2392 preferred, however, training can be provided
- City & Guilds 2382-18 18th Edition Course preferred, however, training can be provided
- The ability to travel throughout the UK, staying away and out of hours working is required
In return for the above we offer an excellent remuneration package which includes:
- Hourly Rate of £16.37 as an approved electrician
- Hourly rate of £17.37, when supervising two or more people
- Hourly rate of £17.98, when acting as a Foreman, with additional benefits
- Regular available overtime, including weekends, a lot of overtime is available
- Overtime rates
- Progression route to M&E manager and/or Project manager positions within the business
- Working away allowance of £13 per evening (untaxed)
- All accommodation provided when working away, no room sharing, and breakfast provided.
- Van and fuel card for company use
- Mobile Phone allowance
- Job security with an established and respected company
- Training and development, in relation to skills/career progression and health and safety
- Holiday 20 + 8 days bank holiday, increasing with length of service up to an additional 5 days
- Training provided to all levels of Electricians, including mates who want to progress and complete their NVQ.
This opportunity will suit individuals who want to develop and grow within their career and we have multiple opportunities available for all engineers with varying levels of experience. Our company ethos is to develop and train personnel to improve themselves throughout their career. We are keen to build our team with reliable and motivated individuals who will stay with the company throughout their career.