DuPont Teijin Films is the world’s leading differentiated producer of polyester films. Over 2,000 people work with us around the world while here in Dumfries we operate two manufacturing plants producing polymer and film for a wide range of markets and applications.
We currently have an opportunity at our Dumfries site for a -
The Quality Technician role will work across both film and polymer manufacturing plants. The role will support quality and operational excellence including in hygiene and sustainability.
Key activities include:
- Completing testing programmes to help understanding of product and process capabilities and to support complaints
- Carrying out training in all aspects of quality
- Carrying out audits and calibrations in line with scheduled programmes
The prospective candidate should have:
- Experience of quality and manufacturing processes and be a keen proponent of continuous improvement.
- Strong customer orientation with the ability to put the customer at the centre of the work processes
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, a can-do attitude and real enthusiasm for solving problems and taking on new challenges.
A minimum of SCQF level 5 (or equivalent, including vocational qualifications) in English, Maths and at least one other relevant subject.
This position has an attractive remuneration package including additional benefits (Indicative salary of £22-24K inc. of 7day rota allowance)
To view the full job description and apply for this vacancy please go to the following website:
Once you have opened the website - Select search jobs
Change country to United Kingdom
Closing date for applications is Friday 11th June 2021.