Do you enjoy variation?
Are you an individual with experience working in either a Factory or Warehouse?
Do you hold a valid Counterbalance and Reach licence?
If you answered YES to the above, then this role is for you!
Major Industrial are currently recruiting for FLT Drivers/Warehouse Operatives, to join our client in Newburn.
This position is 80% Warehouse based, where you will carry out various duties related to the Warehouse including the following:
- Packing items into boxes
- Loading Trucks
- Unloading vehicles
- Tidying up the site
- Follow strict health and safety rules
The remaining 20% of the position would be to operate the Reach Truck.
To be considered for the role you must have the following:
- A valid Counterbalance and Reach Licence
- Good practical skills
- Factory/Warehouse experience
- Able to follow stict health and safety rules
- The ability to work well under pressure and work to deadlines
- Work well in a team or independently
- Able to work overtime if and when required
- Hold both a nationally recognised FLT Counterbalance and Reach Licence
Hours & Pay:
Monday-Friday alternating from day shifts to back shifts
Day shifts (1 week) - 06:00-16:00
Back shifts (1 week) - 12:00 - 22:00
GBP9.22 - GBP12.75
Major Recruitment are always on the look out for experiened FLT Drivers/Warehouse Operatives!