Organisational Development Partner
Job Title: Organisational Development Partner
Location: Telford, TF3
Salary: GBP34728 - GBP37890 per annum
Hours: 37 hours per week, full working year
Policy & Development at Telford & Wrekin Council has a new, exciting and ambitious agenda to deliver for the whole Council. We are driving forward partnership working, evidence-based decision making and organisational development.
We are looking for people to join our newly created Organisational Development Team to deliver our work at pace.
You will lead on workstreams to deliver the Council's strategic planning framework and workforce strategy, to include:
- Strategic planning function to identify and drive delivery of the Council's priorities including development of the Council Plan, Service Strategies and Business Plans.
- Development, implementation and performance management of the Council's Workforce Strategy, for example:
- Employee engagement to shape and inform relevant initiatives, strategies and policies
- Shaping and influencing polices and activities that ensure a diverse and inclusive workforce
- Employee development - including corporate learning & development offer, management & leadership offer, coaching & mentoring and apprenticeship programme
- Development and implementation of an employee wellbeing programme
- Development and implementation of an employee benefits scheme
- Supporting the development of processes and actions that challenge current levels and forms of service delivery to drive improvement against Council priorities.
We are looking for enthusiastic, hard-working and creative individuals who can be a catalyst for positive change within our organisation. We are building our team to drive forward our workforce strategy and build on our reputation to be an employer of choice.
You will need to have knowledge and experience of evidence-based change management, strategic planning and workforce planning.
You will also need to be educated to degree level and hold a professional qualification and chartered membership of relevant body or the equivalent in relevant experience.
Please click on the APPLY button and you will be redirected to the councils career page to complete your application.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Commercial Development, Change Officer, OD Officer, Organisational Development Officer, Training Officer, HR Rewards Officer, ER Officer, Workforce Development Officer, Human Resources Development, Training Officer, Rewards Officers, Improvement Officer, ER may also be considered for this role.