Security Systems Service/Install engineer
Due to expansion we are now recruiting for an additional field based Service/Install Engineer to join our experienced team. Company (est. in 1985) with Head Office in Houghton Regis.
The role will incorporate aspects of fault finding, testing, repair and servicing of both domestic and commercial security systems and small installations at sites predominantly in London and Home Counties.
Your main duties will include:
Periodic Preventative maintenance of Intruder alarms, CCTV and Access control systems.
Efficient response to all emergency callouts
Participation in the on-call rota
Fault finding, testing and repair of malfunctioning systems
Small works installations
This is a great opportunity for career progression for the right candidate, who should be able to demonstrate:
- Methodical aptitude for electronics and electrics and have a solid technical background
- Experience or familiar with - Scantronic, Texecom, Eaton, Honeywell, HIK Vision, Adpro
- Ability to work independently as well as being part of a team
- Flexibility and able to respond to challenges
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Clean UK Full Driving Licence
- Must be able to pass a CRB check and full security screening for the security industry
In return we offer - Excellent rates of pay +overtime +company vehicle +mobile phone +laptop +pension