Senior HR Advisor - 12 month contract
Do you consider yourself a experienced, professional HR advisor?
Are you looking to work for a well established local company, which are enjoying excellent support and investment currently.
Then please read on;
An amazing opportunity has arisen for an Senior HR Advisor.
It will be initially a 12 month contract - although there is a possibility it will become permanent in time.
Your new role will become an integral part of a small HR team, working for a food production factory on the outskirts of Andover, so own transport is essential.
Your role will be to provide a professional HR service with the highest possible standards of compliance, advice and support to all our stakeholders.
Assisting and supporting the business managers in the people management of their departments, which includes advising on disciplinary and grievance issues, absence, performance and leading recruitment activities.
The role also involves managing, assisting and supporting management in the delivery and implementation of organisational changes and HR developments across the business in line with the Company and department strategy.
You will also be a coach and will develop appropriate levels of HR knowledge within the business at large as well as within the HR team.
Experience, skills and competencies
* Experience of FMCG/retail/similar environment.
* Multicultural workforce experience.
* Up to date working knowledge of employment legislation, HR policy and process.
* Experience in providing expert HR advice and guidance.
* IT/Database experience (eg Word/excel and HRIS).
* Experience of assisting and managing business restructures and consultation processes.
* Working knowledge of HR/ Organisational Change developments and industry best practice.
* Experience of assisting in the development of HR Policy and process.
* Excellent interpersonal skills, working as part of a team with both internal and external stakeholders.
* Able to influence and challenge managers at all levels, towards effective recruitment and business
* Experience using various interview techniques i.e Teams/ Zoom.
* Educated to A' level / Level 3-5 relevant qualification and work experience in HR.
* Level 7 of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
If you would like to discuss in more detail with me, please call Helena on or email