7 days left
- Full Time
Who are Euro Garages?
EG Group is a leading global independent fuel station and convenience retail operator with operations at over 5,600 sites across Continental Europe, the United Kingdom, North America and Australia.
The Group has enjoyed significant growth, with 2019 revenues in excess of ???20bn (surpassing ???25bn including the full year impact of acquisitions). The Group provides grocery, merchandise, fuel and food service to consumers through partnerships with global brands including Starbucks, Subway, Spar, Greggs, KFC and Burger King.
What will my role look like?
Our Recruitment Team is expanding and have an exciting opportunity available for a Recruitment Coordinator to join us! In this role you will be the recruitment contact for one of our NEW food to go brands and will provide recruitment support and guidance to our Regional, Area and Store Managers.
You will be involved in all aspects of recruitment including posting adverts, shortlisting CVs, arranging interviews, providing recruitment advise, managing the internal ATS & HR system (SAP Successfactors) and much more!
What would my main responsibilities be?
- Provide recruitment advice ensuring that best practice recruitment is delivered consistently across the business.
- Set up and maintain job pages on relevant websites, social media & job boards.
- Engage with local Colleges, Job Centres and other third parties to source candidates.
- Headhunt roles using our CV Databases.
- Sift and screen candidates.
- Conduct telephone interviews.
- Arrange interviews.
- Conduct Right to Work checks.
- Issue contracts for all new starters.
- Assist hiring managers with the recruitment process and SAP system.
- Monitor recruitment spend for your brand, always seeking the most cost effective recruitment methods.
- Collate recruitment data and provide recruitment statistics to the HR Team.
- Work on projects to improve the recruitment process.
- Other duties as required.
This list is not exhaustive and may be added to or amended from time to time.
Do I have what it takes?
- Minimum 1 year's recruitment experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment working on multiple roles
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills
- Highly organised and efficient
What's in it for me?
EG Cares is our benefits & rewards scheme, it's our way of saying thank you to our EG family in recognition of the continued support and commitment you deliver every day.
Competitive Annual Leave - We know our employees work hard so we offer competitive annual leave allowances so you can enjoy well deserved time off work!
Work Anniversary Awards - We appreciate how loyal our employees are and to say thank you we reward colleagues when you hit milestones!
Employee Discounts - You will be entitled to 15% off our food-to-go brands and 10% our retail stores, not only this our EG Cares platform entitles you to exclusive discounts at a variety of clothing / retail stores, restaurants, cinemas and much more!
Free Parking - We have free onsite parking at our Head Office in Blackburn which is safe and secure with 24hr CCTV!
Waterside Cafe - With the opening of our new head office we are revolutionizing lunch time with a state of the art employee area for colleagues to relax, dine and unwind. In house Chefs will freshly prepare meals from a large menu incorporating a variety of different cuisines which will change daily, and meals will be provided at incredibly low prices!
Cycle to Work Scheme - We care about your health and encourage employees to cycle to work, we can help you save money on a new bicycle!
Employee Assistance Programme - Telephone counselling and confidential support for personal / legal / medical / health and wellbeing issues is now available 24/7 for our employees through our EG Cares Employee Assistance Programme!
Death in Service -At EG Group, we believe employees can be their best when they feel supported and have benefit plans that give them security and peace of mind!
Learning & Development - We are committed to helping you develop new skills to be the best version of you!
Our People - You will work alongside our amazing employees, have fun and be a part of our family!
Free Eye Test - As a valued EG Employee you will be eligible to receive a free eye examination every two years!
Progression & Career Opportunities - We look to promote and progress our employees within the business and we are very passionate about internal progression! As the business expands it opens new opportunities for growth??? the opportunities really are endless with Euro Garages
Compassionate Leave - We care about our employees and offer 3 days paid compassionate leave
Role: Recruitment Coordinator
Location: Blackburn, BB1 2FA
Hours: Full-Time / Permanent