Product Development Administrator
T&K Associates are currently recruiting for a Product Development Administrator to join our Client on a permanent basis located in Swadlincote.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company who are market Leaders within their industry.
The successful candidate will play a vital role in the growth and online presence of the business, working alongside other members in various departments you will be key in both researching and preparing new product ranges for launch.
Product Development Administrator Job Details and Benefits;
- Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm
- GBP9.30 per hour
- Permanent role
- Friendly working team
- Excellent canteen area including free entertainment and chill out area
- 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays that rise within service
- Pension contribution
Role & Responsibilities of Product Development Administrator include;
- Researching, planning and supporting the launch of new products and maintaining information for existing products
- Aid in pricing, production and product planning for the website
- Liaising with suppliers to gather information regarding the new products
- Create and maintain data sheets and training guides for new products
- Ensure good supplier relationships are maintained as well as regular analysis on competitor product catalogues to ensure that the Company remains ahead of the market
- All other associated tasks as required
Person Specification of a Product Development Administrator include;
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a self-starter and able to independently move projects forward, prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- An eye for spotting new market trends
- The ability to work remain calm under pressure
Previous experience working within a product research or administration role is preferred.
If you would like to apply for the role of Product Development Administrator then please apply by sending your CV today.