You must have full UK driving licence to apply for this role.
If you're looking to learn from some of the best in the property industry and progress in your career as well as being well rewarded, then look no further.
What's in it for you?
- A progressive career ladder
- Awards and Incentives
- Compete for Top Achievers Trips
- Earn uncapped commission
- Get full training and development
- A company car or car allowance
About the Job
The main purpose of the role is to win listings and gain new instructions for properties to market whilst ensuring every customer is greeted in a friendly, positive and enthusiastic manner in an attempt to build rapport.
Our ideal Property Valuer is???
- Preferably an experienced Lister or an Experienced Estate Agent who is ready for the step up
- Able to prove a track record in generating new business
- Mature, confident attitude and approach
- Target driven sales person
- Enthusiastic with a desire to be the best
- Focused and supportive to other team members
- Resilient, positive and friendly
- A Full UK driving licence holder
Hurfords Estate Agents are part of Connells Group, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK. We operate under 11 different trading names, some of which have been synonymous with estate agency for over 100 years, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, conveyancing and more.
Interested to know more?
If you are looking to progress in your Estate Agency career and want to know more about this vacancy, please apply online with your CV.