emovis are a global leader in toll-based mobility solutions. We help millions of motorists travel seamlessly along some of the world's most advanced and busiest cities and highways. To do this successfully, we blend cutting-edge technology, best-in-class customer handling and innovative processes, to meet ever-changing requirements.
In Runcorn, we look after the Mersdey Gateway Crossing and the Merseyflow brand, managing both bridges that connect Runcorn with Widnes. This is a state of the art crossing and with our technology we make sure that the road users journeys are as easy as possible. With the implementation in 2017 of our state of the art technology and brand new call centre, we improved the journeys and the experience of the nearly 75000 daily users.
We're based in the Manor Park in Runcorn and we have amazing amenities onsite, including recreation areas in the building with playstations and pool tables.
The HR Assistant Role
Reporting to the HR Manager, this role will be the first point of contact for all HR Queries from our employees and will supporting in the implementation of the HR Strategy in the business. The HR Assistant will be expected to work in partnership with the line managers and to be accessible for all the employees. In Emovis we believe in an open door policy and we believe in an HR department that is approachable and supportive of everyone in the business. This is key for the success of this role.
- Onboarding and induction of new employees to the business
- Keep HR System up to date
- Process leavers
- Administer all employee benfits
- Undertake administration for employee relations cases
- Support and develop engagement initiatives in the business
- CIPD Level 3 Qualified or working towards it
- At least 2 years working in HR
- People person with strong communication skills
- Willingness to work and strong computer skills
This role will be required to support our Leeds operation as well and therefore some travel might be required.
What do we offer?
A nice environment to work, flexible working and a range of benefits. As a business we also support employees in their development and training so potentially, we could support the candidate with CIPD quailifications.
- Opportunities for development and career progression
- Flexible Working
- Modern office
- Life insurance
- Pension scheme
- Healthcare cash back plan
- Breakout area with vending machines
- Pool table and PlayStation4
- Free massages - onsite and during work time!
- Free Wi-Fi
- Retail discounts and special offers
- Cycle to work scheme & bus travel discounts
- Dress down days
- Free fruit
- Length of Service awards
- Up to 3 extra length of service holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Regular health and wellbeing events
- Two parties per year with food, drinks and entertainment provided. These are held off site and are free for all employees to attend!
If you feel you are suitable for our HR Assistant position, please apply now.
We have tailored our recruitment process so you're able to show off your experience and skills, whilst being able to get a taste of what to expect from Emovis. This will start with a quick chat with a member of our friendly HR Team, where you can ask any questions you may have about the company or the role and any further information you would like to know.
Please contact us if you require adjustments or additional support with your application, we're more than happy to answer any questions you may have.
If you want to know what is like working for us feel free to check us out in Facebook, LinkedIn, our website and our reviews in Glassdoor or our youtube channel