Skilled Line Leader
Due to an increase in order levels, Gi Group are looking to recruit skilled line leaders for our client based in Chapeltown, Sheffield.
During this role you will be responsible for the day to day running of production lines, making sure all machinery is operational, well maintained and that the lines are hitting set production targets. For this position, a background in mechanics, engineering or food production is desirable.
Working Hours/Shift Patterns:
Day and Night shifts, with occasional weekend work where required to reach production targets.
4on4off shift patterns are also available.
Rate of pay:
Days - GBP10.15 per hour
Nights - GBP10.95 per hour
Rate of pay increases to GBP12.45 upon successful completion of line training.
* Leading a production line to maximum efficiency.
* Successfully achieving set production targets.
* Ensuring all machinery is well maintained and in full working order.
* General up keep of the working area and premises to aid with the smooth running of the line.
* Adhering to and maintaining Health and Safety standards.
* Ad hoc duties as and when required.
Essential Skills Required:
* The ability to work as part of a team and take responsibility.
* An pro-active mindset with desire to learn and improve.
* Accuracy in all tasks, measurements, producing high quality products.
* Be able to look after and care for any company tooling and equipment used.
* Effective communication and positive relations with employees at all levels within the organisation.
* Confidentiality regarding all processes, data and information contained and discussed in the department.
* Be aware of all Company policies and Health and Safety procedures and practices.
For more information please call Gi Group on or email