HR Services Coordinator
Alexander Mann Solutions (AMS) is the world's leading provider of Talent Acquisition and Management Services. We deliver award-winning solutions to over 65 outsourcing clients and consulting services to hundreds more.
Our Client is one of the world's longest standing general insurers, providing peace of mind to individuals and families, and protecting small businesses and large corporations from uncertainty for more than 305 years. They provide award-winning personal, commercial and specialty insurance products and services direct-to-customers, via brokers and affinity partners.
On behalf of this organisation, AMS are looking for a HRS Coordinator.
The purpose of this role is to provide end to end co-ordination across a variety of HR Services activities with a lead focus in either Organisational Change or the cyclical Performance Management and Pay Review processes. The role will also support in delivering the HR Services quality framework in addition to providing periodic insights and management information relating to the performance of the HR Services team identifying targeted actions and improvement areas.
• Creates, tracks and manages a comprehensive plan for designated projects / activities liaising with stakeholders to agree timescales, identifying and mitigating risks and issues and providing regular updates to the Head of HR Services as needed.
• For organisational change; coordinates all activities from calculating costs associated with change programmes to creating selection workbooks, producing letters and quotes and ensuring leavers are processed on a timely basis with accurate termination payments.
• For Performance Management and Pay Review; creates a plan with cut offs and dependencies, manages and tracks completion and ensures all HRS activities within the plan are completed on time to include validation of data, production of performance dashboards, production and distribution of letters, reports and relevant communications.
• Creates monthly, quarterly and annual review packs providing insights on the performance of the HR Services function and identifying opportunities for improvement. Manages improvement actions through to conclusion.
• Working with the HR Advice team, creates settlement agreements which are legally compliant and then tracks completion ensuring the relevant payments are processed through payroll.
• Experience in a project coordination role or a position where they were required to manage a plan, track progress, manage stakeholders and provide regular status updates
• Proven ability to effectively manage stakeholders at all levels of the business to enable delivery of plan / objectives
• Experience and knowledge of either Organisational Change processes or Pay Review and Bonus processes
• Operated within a role where they were required to produce meaningful insights from raw data, present in a user-friendly way and be able to make recommendations or highlight go forward actions
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills - confident in producing letters, advanced spreadsheets and producing well formatted, high quality PowerPoint documents.
• Previous experience within a HR role Desirable CIPD qualified or relevant HR qualification
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and we will contact you with an update in due course.
Alexander Mann Solutions, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business