Java Trainer Programme
Do you have experience in Java Development and have a passion for teaching and learning? Are you an enthusiastic individual with strong interpersonal and communication skills? Are you eager to embark on a career where you are encouraged to exceed your potential and work for a prestigious company with an impressive global presence?
FDM is currently seeking individuals to join our 21-week Technical Trainer Development Programme. During the programme, successful candidates will receive paid training in our core course modules. Upon completion of the training, candidates will work in our state-of-the-art London, Leeds or Glasgow Academies. Your role will be to develop the skills and knowledge of our trainees prior to placement with our leading clients as professional IT consultants. The programme will provide you with the tools, training, and hands-on experience required to become an effective and successful instructor.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic company, helping to develop and expand our already successful training programme. FDM Group is a global IT Services provider with a dedication to technical excellence and professional development. With centres across Europe, North America and Asia, FDM has shown exponential growth throughout the years and has firmly established itself as an award-winning employer for graduates, returners and ex-military personnel.
- Experience with databases and SQL queries (i.e. MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle)
- Basic HTML and CSS skills
- Experience using version control systems (i.e. Git, Mercurial, SVN)
- General understanding of SDLC
- Passion for teaching, learning and development
- Ability to commit to work for FDM for a minimum of 2 years working as an FDM Trainer following the training period
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Knowledge of Java technologies and frameworks (i.e. Servlets, Spring, Hibernate)
- Experience with application servers or servlet containers (i.e. Tomcat, JBoss, Websphere)
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment experience
- Good understanding of XML and JSON
- Knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Aptitude for quickly learning new technologies
Diversity and inclusion are at the heart of what we value as an organisation. FDM Group is an equal opportunities employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other status protected by law. Our recruitment team are happy to support with any reasonable adjustments that are needed within the recruitment process.