Resourcing Specialist - Senior Hires In House
Location: Bristol (flexible working arrangements available)
Remuneration: Competitive salary & benefits package
Working for one of the UK's leading professional services providers we have a fantastic permanent opportunity for an ambitious and confident Resourcing Specialist to be based in central Bristol. The main purpose of the role is to support the Head of Talent Acquisition in developing and delivering a strategic, professional, efficient, consistent and cost effective recruitment and onboarding service across multiple UK locations. This is a broad and varied role with a mix of strategic and operational activity including recruitment delivery, talent acquisition strategy development, process improvement and supplier management.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition specialist preferably with exec search or senior hires experience within the professional services sector.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Proven in-house resourcing experience.
- Excellent business partnering and stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Experience of effective direct sourcing within an in house or agency environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proactive and organised approach with the ability to deliver against deadlines.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this job opportunity. Please apply online or contact Joe Donnelly at Sanderson for more information.