Property Lister Valuer
6 days left
- Full Time
We're looking for a highly motivated Property Lister Valuer / Instructions Manager to compliment our fantastic residential sales team in branch in Southbourne, near Bournemouth in Dorset. The main purpose of the role is to win listings and gain new instructions for properties to market whilst maintaining the highest level of customer service.
If you are looking to learn from some of the best in the property industry and progress in your career as well as being well rewarded, with complete job satisfaction, then look no further!
What's in it for you?
- Industry leading training and development
- Demonstrable career ladder
- Compete for top achievers awards
- Pay per listing
- Competitive basic salary with uncapped commission
- Car allowance
Skills and experience required to be a successful Property Lister Valuer / Instructions Manager
- Estate Agency experience
- Preferably an experienced Lister Valuer / Instructions Manager or an Estate Agent / Sales Negotiator looking for that step up and career progression
- Outstanding customer care / customer service experience
- Resilient, positive, organised, numerate and detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- IT literate (MS Office, internet, email systems)
- A Full UK driving licence holder
Founded in 1936 at its first branch in Luton, Connells is a nationwide estate agency now with a network of 180 branches. Part of parent company
Connells Group - one of the largest and most successful
estateagency and propertyservice providers in the country - Connells offers a range of services including
residential sales, lettings and mortgages. It is also one of the country's largest sellers of new homes, and is committed to delivering the highest levels of customer service.