At the Lanes Group, nothing is more important than the health, safety and welfare of their people and their customers. It's a major reason they are the UK's largest independent specialist drainage contractor, with a turnover in excess of GBP150 million, over 2000 people and a country wide network of branches.
Position: Reactive Scheduler
Location: Slough, Berkshire
Job Type: Fixed Term - 12 months with probationary period
Hours: Monday to Friday
About the Role:
We are looking for a proactive and organised Scheduler to work with a 'tactical improvements' project which requires to enable jeopardy management or critical works to ensure that all scheduling works generated by Thames Water to Lanes Group PLC are properly allocated and controlled and customer service is delivered in accordance with the requirements of the business.
- Act as a single area focal point and owner for all aspects of operational delivery, whilst ensuring customer satisfaction, productivity, planning, scheduling and KPI compliance is delivered in line with business expectations.
- Allocate work to engineers to deliver Customer Promises and meet Service Level Agreements.
- Ensure that engineers arrive within specified time frames and any delays are communicated to the Customers. Answer all Customer enquiries.
- Provide 24/7 support and customer service excellence.
- Provide quality audits for engineers works to ensure all follow activities have been raised to Thames Water for review and action to resolve customer issues.
Essential skills or experience:
It is essential that candidates have experience of working in a fast moving, time critical, customer service focused environment. Candidates must also be able to show experience of scheduling and planning for field based teams. It is desirable for candidates to have previous experience working in the waste water industry as well as having a drivers licence.
Other Information: We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from under-represented areas of the community.