Bank Support Worker
We are looking for an outstanding Bank Care & Support Worker with a passion for delivering excellent care.
You'll have the opportunity to work bank shifts across 6 services.
- Cygnet Oaks (Barnsley) - A high dependency inpatient rehabilitation for men.
- Cygnet Pindar House (Barnsley) - 22 bed Neuropsychiatric rehabilitation facility for men affected by acquired brain injuries.
- Aspen House (Mexborough) - A rehabilitation service for women who have severe and enduring mental illness
- Aspen Clinic (Mexborough) A specialist service for women with a diagnosis of personality disorder and associated complex needs
- Acer (Chesterfield) rehabilitation service for women with personality disorder and complex needs
- Cygnet Hospital Sheffield - Adult low secure service for women and CAMHS services
Apply now to enjoy flexibility while reaping the rewards of providing the very best care - and making a huge difference to our service users and their families.
- Offer enhanced care with a flexible learning approach for all the people in our care
- Provide guidance & encouragement through physical & emotional support
- Learn about individuals' specific needs & provide help in the most appropriate way
- Assist with medical & welfare needs
- Report on medical & welfare needs as required
- Maintain a safe, clean environment for all
Why Cygnet? We'll offer you???
- Opportunities for further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme
- Flexible working with the opportunity for overtime
- Regular coaching & appraisal
- Expert supervision & peer support
- Employee discount savings & "Cycle to Work" scheme
- Recruitment referrals
- Genuinely driven with a desire to make a real difference in people's lives
- An excellent communicator & a good team player
- Sensitive & intuitive with the energy required to provide a trusting, stimulating & varied environment
- Passionate about empowering & supporting service user independence
Successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
To apply, please email your CV to;
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years. In this role you'll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.