SENIOR BUYER / KNUTSFORD / COMPETITIVE + BENEFITS
Oliver Twinsafe Ltd have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Buyer to join our world leading company. This is an exciting time to become part of the team, as we continue to grow.
Established for over 40 years, we are a premier manufacturer for the oil, gas and petrochemical industry - our valves are sold in over fifty countries - with a turnover of over GBP50 million.
We are looking for a talented Senior Buyer with the ability to adapt swiftly and effectively to changing business requirements and challenge. You will be accountable for the supply of materials/components to meet the requirements of our customer base. This includes meeting cost, delivery, quality and service needs.
The successful Senior Buyer will be fully empowered to make decisions regarding demand and supply timescales, pricing and supplier selection.
What's on Offer?
- Competitive salary
- Company pension plan
- Exceptional support leading to personal development
- Fantastic working environment
- Real career progression
Skills & Experience Required:
- Background in component manufacturing / machining
- Experience in reading technical drawings
- Thorough understanding of MRP principles
- Proficient with MS Suite and ERP Software
- Customer focused and committed to continuous improvement
- Professional qualification (CIPS) or relevant experience
Ready to join our dynamic team?
If you have the experience and passion to take on our new Senior Buyer position, we would love to hear from you. Submit your CV and we will be in touch.