We are IT Recruitment Specialists partnered with a prestigious Global Consultancy who require a Security Architect for one of their Private sector Clients based with Southend.
- IR35 - This role is inside of IR35
- HMG Experience and your understanding of security architecture and a specialist in one of the following:
- Security architecture consultancy (eg shaping the security of an enterprise, systems or services in one or more industry sectors)
- Security design (eg, using recognised techniques, methods and frameworks to design solutions that enable business objectives whilst managing information security risks adequately with balanced, cost effective security controls). This includes experience in determining security requirements and producing security architecture design documents;
- Audit (eg, assessing the appropriateness of the security architecture and specific configurations deployed across an enterprise or was part of a specific solution, assessing and advising on compliance with significant standards and regulations such as PCI-DSS, SOX, DPA etc)
- digital/web services and solutions, ideally where open source and cloud technologies have applied agile development methodologies.
- It is essential that they have experience of working in large and complex programmes, where business transformation is equally as important as IT change
Key Skills required:
- Client-facing with strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to balance security and information risk against requirements such as usability, agility and cost;
- Ability to translate security policy requirements sensibly into technical solutions;
- Ability to quickly recognise and overcome ambiguity;
- Propensity to think innovatively (recommending alternative solutions to meet security requirements);
- Strong appreciation of the pros and cons of security enforcing solutions from a business perspective;
- Demonstrable success in delivering security-related projects;
- Relevant professional certification eg, TOGAF, SABSA, CISSP or similar (or commitment to achieving such). and CCP SIRA accreditation
- be able to rationalise complex information to make it understandable for others to work with, specifically CESG advisers and HMRC Assurors.
- The ability to work independently, proactively and with versatility in responding to changing circumstances is essential.
- The candidate will need an eye for detail, excellent communication skills and be able to interrogate reported information and challenge sources where inconsistences are found.
If you are interested in this position and would like to learn more, please send through your CV and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible. Please note, candidates are often Shortlisted within 48 hours.