IT Administrator - Sevenoaks - Up to GBP40k
An excellent opportunity has arisen with a well-established, fast-growing business that offers quality and innovative products globally alongside many exciting and dynamic B2B wholesalers and online platforms for a highly motivated Systems and Operations Administrator.
Play a key role as part of the operations team and assume day-to-day responsibility for the efficient operation and ongoing development of IT and communications. Our clients business is reliant on their ERP system (NetSuite).
- Maintain and develop the local network, the ERP and supporting systems ensuring all are running as smoothly and effectively as possible.
- Maintenance of workstations and peripherals and ensuring equipment is functioning effectively.
- Be responsible for IT issues generally, liaising with third party providers where necessary to find the best solution.
- Become familiar with the business processes and understand the data flow, ensuring they are adequately documented.
- Identify either on your own or as part of a team, system requirements and design and propose solutions where you will be responsible for configuring the software and training other team members with particular emphasis on the ERP.
- Excel report generation & modification. Provision of data & reports to senior management.
- Support the business in developing process improvements, implementing best practices and fully utilising the ERP system capabilities.
- Maintain data integrity and security.
- System configuration, data migration, imports & exports.
- 2 years'+ experience in administering an ERP system or within a similar role/function.
- Educated to degree level preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
Awareness of the functionality of ERP modules eg purchasing, sales, finance etc.
- Advanced excel knowledge.
- Innovative and constantly looking for ways to achieve a more efficient and effective solution.
- Ability to be flexible & show commitment when required by workload.
- Experience of data migration and process improvements.
- Netsuite Administration (highly desirable)
- VBA (Visual Basic)
- Up to GBP40k basic salary (experience dependent) + discretionary staff bonus
- Hours 9am to 5.30pm with 4pm finish Fridays
- 27 days holiday pa + bank holidays
- Pension scheme