6 days left
- Full Time
Avenues Group is a specialist provider of adult social care, supporting people with complex needs to enjoy life.
We have an exciting opportunity for a full time Team Secretary to join our Avenues South team at our regional office in Chertsey. The role will be to provide an efficient and effective secretarial and administrative support service to Senior Operation Managers and Service Managers and their teams.
Monday to Friday - 39 hours per week
Salary GBP22,125 per annum
In this role you will;
- Provide full secretarial support for managers and operational staff and to support the PA to the Regional Director
- Undertake all aspects of diary, meeting and activity management for Area and their teams
- Minute meetings as required
- Assist in the development, collation and distribution of a range of documents including easy read
- Maintain internal databases and where required produce reports from the databases
- Input large volumes of data into Excel spreadsheets
- Liaise and consult with internal functions and external agencies as relevant to specific projects
- Ordering stationary and fulfilling PPE requests including readying the stock for collection
- Provide/share reception cover as required
- Carry out any other duties as required
- Have experience of IT systems, databases and MS Office applications including strong experience in Excel
- Have previous secretarial experience and/or office administration skills
- Have experience of working as part of a team and supporting colleagues
- Are able to prioritise own workload and be self-motivated
- Are able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Are able to work under pressure and respond to frequently changing work patterns, ensuring deadlines are met
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Consistently demonstrates confidentiality and sensitivity
- 31 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays (pro-rata), increasing after to 2 years' service and after 5 years' service.
- Refer a friend bonus scheme.
- Ongoing support from local and central teams.
- Personal development.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Pension scheme.
- And more.
We are ideally looking for someone to start ASAP.
Apply today to find out more about careers with Avenues and how you can make a difference to someone's life.