Investigations Case Handler
Investment Case Handler
Location: Glasgow (currently remote)
Length: 6 Months
Overall purpose of role
To deliver an exceptional customer and client experience, and strengthen relationships by effectively engaging with customers and clients on their terms within a multi-channel environment. The role will investigate emotive customer and client queries, concerns and complaints relating to technical financial service products of varying complexity. Working proactively and collaboratively with other colleagues across the Barclays Group, the role will deliver great customer outcomes to create advocates of Barclays.
- Investigate technical and complex customer /client queries concerns and complaints on a range of regulated and non-regulated Wealth management products such as advisory or discretionary investments, pension investments, trusts and structured credit agreements
- Take ownership of technical and complex customer complaints and those where litigation may commence and respond to external stakeholders
- To support colleagues in the investigation of technical financial service product complaints e.g. advised regulated sales complaints
The person we are looking for:
- Financial services background
- Case handling experience with collective investments (unit trusts, OEICs, structured investment bonds, investment bonds)
- Extensive experience in financial regulated and non-regulated products including advisory or discretionary investments, pension investments, trusts and structured credit agreements or a relevant professional qualification - preferably G60, or FPC , or certificate for Financial Advisors (CEFA)
- Experience in delivering exceptional customer/client interactions in a professional and caring manner
- Ability to break down complex issues and assimilate a wide range of information to fully understand cause, impact and solution
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds
Barclays is a British universal bank. We are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Our businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by our service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. Where appropriate, and for UK based roles, we will consider requests that the role be based at alternative Barclays' key UK location from that advertised.