Location: Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, ST4 3NR
Salary: GBP40K - GBP45K per annum, DOE
Contract: Full time, Permanent
We are Prince Minerals and we are recruiting.
Prince Minerals Limited is part of Prince International Corporation which is a highly successful and expanding business with manufacturing operations in the UK, Mainland Europe, Africa, China and Americas.
The company specialises in the field of industrial minerals and speciality chemicals.
Its value-added products are supplied to a wide spectrum of industrial markets including Glass, Foundry, Agriculture, Aerospace, Oil and Gas, Construction and Water Treatment.
We are now recruiting for a Production Manager to work from our Duke Street site in Fenton, Stoke on Trent.
Reporting to the Multi-Site Operations Director, your main responsibilities will include:
- Health & Safety Compliance and improvement implementation
- Environmental Compliance and improvement implementation
- Management of Production Activities and Production Staff
- 6S Development & Implementation
- Development of Training Skills Matrix and Training for all shop floor activities
- Assistance with production machinery installation / modification projects
- Machine Downtime/Breakdown analysis
- Production efficiency activities
- Succession Planning
- Identify Improvement Opportunities
In order to be successful in this role you must have:
- Experience in manufacturing
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Persuasive & engaging manner
- Computer literacy
It is expected that the preferred candidate will have some form of Safety qualification.
The health and safety of our staff is our top priority here at Prince. With this in mind we have implemented the very latest government guidance with regards to COVID-19 and the transfer of the virus in order to keep our staff safe.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on "APPLY" today, forwarding an up-to-date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
No agencies please.