PMO Analyst FTC 6 months or Junior PMO Analyst or Junior Change
Grad/2nd Jobber/Return to work/Junior
Wealth Management firm are looking for a PMO/TO Analyst or junior analyst to help out the current team on FTC for 6 months.
- Experience in a change or project environment
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (eg nested formulas, macros, VBA programming).
- Able to implement and manage programme planning, risk management, demand/resource process management, and associated reporting structures.
- Excellent coordination/organisation skills
- Analytical and planning skills coupled with an independent, objective and process-oriented way of working.
- Able and confident to challenge assumptions and probe detail.
- Results-driven - complete what is started (on-time, to quality and within budget)
- Think creatively: apply solutions that will benefit customers in an innovative way
- Excellent presentation/relationship skills up to Manager level, both verbal and written
- Ability to work under pressure as well as result-oriented
This role will be remote with some time in spent in either Liverpool or Glasgow offices.
Flexible work and return to work welcome.