Are you an experienced Office Manager, with a drive to get the best out of your team?
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced individual to join our business as an Office Manager in our Sandtoft Operations Centre.
Copart UK Limited is a critical outsource partner to all of the UK motor insurance companies, providing essential services that relate to the UK transport infrastructure by collecting, transporting and storing accident damaged vehicles. Copart is also intrinsic to the waste management, recycling and disposal of end-of-life vehicles which has been deemed critical and therefore are able to remain fully operational whilst ensuring social distancing measures are met, during the current COVID-19 pandemic.
As Office Manager you will be responsible for leading the office team to provide excellent customer service, ensuring that Copart processes are followed under the supervision of the General Manager and Assistant General Manager. You will also be responsible for hiring, training and developing employees to meet Company standards and ensure excellent customer service is provided at all times.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- To manage the day-to-day operations including customer service, dispatch, etc.
- Ensure excellent customer service is provided at all times, and by all office employees.
- To handle escalated customer issues to the General Manager as needed.
- To provide direction to the team regarding administrative duties and goals.
- To ensure work assigned by the General Manager and/or designated other is completed effectively and on time in order to achieve successful operation of the Yard.
Office Manager | Administration Manager | Administration | Customer Service | Manager | Customer Service Manager | Recruitment | Training | Staff Development | FTC | Management | Leadership | Customer Support | Communication | IT Literate | MS Office | Change Management | Cash HandlingBenefits
Monday to Friday Working / 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays / Employee benefits scheme providing discounts at many high street retailer / Discounted Employee Share Purchase Plan / Contributory Personal Pension Plan / Family EventsAdditional Information
As part of the application process, you will receive an automatic email response containing preliminary questions which you are required to complete to be considered for the position. Please look out for this email and check it has not gone into your junk email.
- Demonstrable experience within a customer service environment at the manager level.
- A proven track record of hiring, training and leading/managing employees to meet company objectives.
- Demonstrate a good standard of work delegation and organisational skills.
- Confidence and credibility within a fast-paced, change- centric environment.
- Excellent customer service focus, attitude and skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills, intermediate level.
- An effective multi-tasker and positive can-do individual.
- Ability to deliver continuous improvement.
- Experience of Change Management.
- Experience of dealing with cash and associated banking procedures.
Copart was founded in the USA in 1982. Copart is a NASDAQ listed company and currently operates in more than 200 locations in 11 countries and has over 125,000 vehicles up for auction every day. With locations throughout Asia, North and South America, the Middle East and Europe, including 16 locations across the UK we are a fast paced, growing and exciting business auctioning in excess of 400,000 vehicles per year through our online auction technology in the UK alone.
We work with many of the world's leading insurance, finance houses, banks, and automotive dealers, fleet and rental car companies who rely on our combination of our advanced technology, robust processes and our people to deliver industry leading performance. Our continued investment in innovation and our customer-centric approach means we deliver bespoke solutions tailored to the specific needs of all our clients, and Copart is looking for the right people to join our team.
Copart is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment and to avoiding unlawful discrimination in all aspects of employment. You and any job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We value the differences that a diverse workforce brings to our Organisation.