Apprentice Lettings Consultant
Trainee / Apprentice Lettings Consultant
Hours: Working a 5 day week incl Saturdays
Monday - Friday 9.00 - 6.00pm
Saturdays 9.00 - 5.00pm
Car Owner and Driver with full clean licence Essential OR in the process of learning to drive - but must have passed test and own your own car within 3 months of employment start date
Gps lettings are an extremely busy lettings only agency, who manage a very large portfolio of properties throughout Dartford, Bexley and surrounding areas. We receive most of our leads through word of mouth recommendations via existing clients. Our company reputation is extremely important to us, and therefore recruiting the right person to join our highly motivated team is essential.
The job role will involve dealing with all aspects of letting a residential property and residential property management.
- Liaising with landlords and keeping them updated with all aspects of their rental property.
- Overseeing tenants references to ensure that the process is thorough and swift.
- Approaching new landlords and informing them of the benefits our company has to offer them.
- Liaising with contractors and assisting with property maintenance jobs that are reported to the office.
- General administration work in the office including photocopying, filing etc
- Processing rental payments
- Calling potential new tenants and advising them about suitable properties
- Carrying out property viewings
- Carrying out property inspections, inventories and check out reports.
The successful applicant will possess the following skills and qualities;
- Be an excellent communicator
- Be very well presented
- Have good IT skils
- Work well as both part of a team and alone
- Have an excellent rapport with clients over the phone
- Work well under pressure
- Possess good sales techniques.
This is an exciting and very varied role, where no two days are ever the same.
In return we offer a basic salary, mileage allowance plus office commission.
Job Type: Full-time