IT Trainer| Preston| 3 months| GBP125- GBP190 Per Day (Inside IR35)
Your new company
Our NHS client is looking for an IT Trainer to join their team to train out their new theatre system.
What you'll need to succeed
- An experienced IT Trainer with proven experience with Opera Theatre Management System
- Experience in training Electronic Patient Record (EPR) system to Clinical Staff
- Development of course training materials
- Delivery of training onsite and via Teams
- Willing to work onsite with training and project teams
- Partake in testing regimes for newly built functionality
- Self-starter; reliable and willing to proactively engage with the training and project Team
- Professional, presentable and of the correct demeanour as the candidate will be working with high calibre clinical professional.
What you'll get in return
- 2/3 month contract
- GBP125- GBP190 Per Day
- Working on site at Preston and Chorley
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.