Senior C#.Net Developer
-C# .NET Developer
-Glasgow City Centre
-Permanent (initially remote)
-GBP45,000 - GBP55,000
Sanderson are currently working with a Glasgow Fintech client based in the city centre, who are looking to add a Senior C# .NET Developer to their team as an exciting period for the company kicks off - you'll be involved in greenfield projects and builds from day one. You will come from a C# .NET core background and must have commercial exposure to 3rd party API's, with some reporting skills preferably - SSIS/Power BI.
Primarily you will be tasked with developing a brand new web application, which will streamline the way the team manage and service their customer base; working alongside a growing team of Back End & Front End developers & UI/UX designers to deliver this large greenfield project.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a forward thinking organisation when it comes to technology, who always strive to use the most relevant and up to date technologies, developing solutions in an Agile manner and with a continual focus on improving systems and processes.
- Strong C# .NET/.NET Core experience
- Working in an Agile environment
- Taking on senior duties where required
- Interacting with 3rd party APIs for example REST
- Applying software development principles and best practices
- Experience of working with Azure or similar
- Understanding of process automation
- Testing and reconciliation and Version control knowledge
- Strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Experience of Microsoft SSIS/SSRS or Power BI skills
- Understanding of micro service architecture is advantageous
- Strong analytical skill
- Having worked on a project related to document creation and storage would be useful
To discuss this role in further detail, please submit your updated CV to (see below)