Risk Specialist/Strategic Reporting Lead - Energy Industry
CACI Network Services is a rapidly expanding specialist IT and Networks consultancy offering a wide variety of opportunities to work within challenging and exciting environments with our major clients in Global Media, Banking, Government, Telecoms & Utilities.
- Manage the reporting of strategic risk across the project. Working with Delivery Risk teams and Programme Directors to monitor and report on strategic risks, including progress against mitigation plans and link to performance (impact on KPIs and milestones).
- Manage operational elements of the organisation's relationship with the LCCC and BEIS on project progress, risks and issues. In addition to regular reporting this involves being the primary point of contact on particular issues, providing insight and resolving queries, leveraging the organisation as appropriate.
- Provide strategic support the company MD, developing material to support the MD's interactions with senior stakeholders within the group, Government and other bodies.
- Manage and organise the second line of assurance for non-nuclear regulatory compliance across the company, ensuring first line of assurance processes have been established and are adhered to. This includes the development/maintenance of the organisations non-nuclear compliance map, conducting independent assessment reviews on areas of non-nuclear regulatory risk, and assure that required changes have been effectively implemented.
- Organise elements of external assessments on the project, by for instance shareholders or other interested parties, ensuring that documentation and key personnel are available as required during the assessments and actions closed out following the assessment.
- Lead the Project Execution and Business Plan processes, to ensure Programmes' and Directorates' plans are aligned and represent a coherent narrative to engage all parties involved with the Project with the company's vision, milestones and plans. Lead similar processes and outputs as required.
- Support or lead on standalone activities or initiatives within the PMO & Digital Directorate, or other parts of the company, as required, determining the scope, engaging with stakeholders and driving planning and delivery.
- Lead and develop a small direct team to meet service requirements. Drive a culture of high performance to ensure that performance, quality and stakeholder expectation targets are met.
Knowledge & Skills
- Strong sense of teamwork and collaboration
- Strong written communication skills (presentations, reports)
- Discretion, emotional intelligence and resilience
- Strong influencing, communication and negotiation skills to command professional respect at all levels
- Commercial awareness and reasoning
- Understanding of the energy industry
- Technical knowledge of construction or nuclear power station operations
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree or equivalent
- Demonstrable experience of complex and effective stakeholder management
- Demonstrable experience of complex problem solving and solution delivery
- Experience of managing large teams in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Technical Degree or equivalent
- Experience of working in a regulated and/or energy environment
CACI Network Services develops individuals through a portfolio of training and development options such as certified training courses, workshops, technical conferences, boot camps, on-line training and much more. You will have the opportunity to work on some of the most advanced networking hardware in the industry as well as development of your abilities and talents to become one of the best in the field.
Rewards and Benefits
In return you will be awarded with a competitive salary, excellent benefits and the opportunity to develop your career and skills within a growing company.