Governance Administrator (Banking)
Outsource UK are currently seeking a Governance Administrator for a 5 month contract based in Edinburgh to work for a leading banking client.
This role will be based remotely until the foreseeable.
Candidates will be required to work through Umbrella or PAYE.
Responsibilities as Governance Administrator you will:
- Plan and manage IS UKME Outsourcing Governance team deliverables with effective use of time and resources
- Work in conjunction with individuals on the team as well as with EMEA Outsourcing Governance team, legal, compliance, risk management, and business lines globally to determine applicability, impact and relevance of data and analysis
- Identification, resolution, reporting or escalation of exceptions, breaches and suspicious activities as required for GS UKME Outsourcing Governance
- Work with members of Global Operations, Business Units and other Corporate divisions to ensure prudent outsourcing governance
- Support effective co-ordination of Governance forums as required, produce forum packs and provide concise minutes
- Maintain accurate control database of all outsourced services, produce reporting and associated MI, ensuring accurate reporting and effective escalation within overnance framework
- Represent Outsourcing Governance at client and third-party presentations and due diligence meetings
- Provide effective guidance to the OAOs, OAO Co-ordinators and OOMs for which the role is responsible
- Assist in documenting, testing and reporting of business continuity solutions as required
- Ensure that the team is in compliance with internal and external regulations and that escalation procedures are followed
- Working hours are 9 - 5 Monday to Friday (hour unpaid for lunch)
- Experience of working in a UK financial services firm ideally investment or asset management.
- Knowledge and understanding of the UK regulatory environment
- Excellent communication, presentation and relationship building skills
- Ability to produce quality work within tight deadlines
- Flexible and adaptable to a changing environment
If you would like to be considered for this role 'Apply' and Outsource UK will be in touch.