Governance Administrator - Asset Management - Edinburgh
iKas International are currently recruiting on behalf of a market renown banking client in Edinburgh for a Governance Administrator to join the business. You will manage the Outsourcing Governance team deliverables with effective use of time and resources. Working in conjunction with individuals on the team as well as with EMEA Outsourcing Governance team, legal, compliance, risk management, and business lines globally to determine applicability, impact and relevance of data and analysis.
- Identification, resolution, reporting or escalation of exceptions, breaches and suspicious activities as required for Outsourcing Governance
- Work with members of Global Operations, Business Units and other Corporate divisions to ensure prudent outsourcing governance.
- Maintain accurate control database of all outsourced services, produce reporting and associated MI, ensuring accurate reporting and effective escalation within Governance framework
- Represent Outsourcing Governance at client and third-party presentations and due diligence meetings
- Assist in documenting, testing and reporting of business continuity solutions as required
- Ensure that the team is in compliance with internal and external regulations and that escalation procedures are followed.
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience of working in a UK financial services firm
- Knowledge and understanding of the UK regulatory environment
Your International Talent Provider
iKas International Limited is providing recruitment services for this role. By clicking 'APPLY NOW', you confirm that you understand that any personal data you submit through your application will be used to provide you with our recruitment services. For further detail on how iKas International Limited process your data, please read the iKas Privacy Statement.