Customer Service Representative
Full time customer service roles in our Hamilton Contact Centre
Let's tell you a secret about first direct's award-winning customer service. It doesn't grow on trees and we don't have any superheroes. Amazing customer service comes from our people, but they're not just any people, they are people people. They're passionate, dedicated, and ready to go above and beyond always keeping our customers at the heart of everything they do, our personality shines through every time we connect with our customers. We love talking about our great digital channels and how easy banking with first direct is so if this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you.
The great news is, we're looking for full time people people (that's you) to join our enthusiastic and dynamic team. We believe that our workforce should reflect our customer base therefore we want to build a team that is as diverse as our customers.
First direct is a modern fast paced environment, change is a way of life and you'll be in the thick of it helping first direct to drive forward its ambition to really challenge the challengers . On a day to day basis you'll be speaking to our customers to help them navigate in this new world, it's not for the faint hearted. But if you thrive on the challenge and you're at your best when you're busy, we are the place for you! We recognise the value that diversity brings in our business, recruiting the person who is most suited to the job is our aim and warmly welcome applications from people of all backgrounds, beliefs, age, disability, gender, sexual orientations, nationalities and religions (we have a prayer room on site). We want everyone to bring their true selves to first direct!
We have some cracking benefits and perks, including:
- Currently home working opportunities, 4 or 5 day shift patterns are available. (There may be opportunity to return to the office in 2021, depending on government regulations)
- A starting salary of GBP18,200 (rising to GBP20,100 when you meet our expectations)
- Very competitive holiday allowance and a chance to buy an extra week each year
- Opportunity to take up to two paid community days each year
- Subsidised on-site nursery
- Market leading healthcare for you and your family
- Competitive maternity, paternity, shared parental and adoptive leave policies
- Development programmes & career progression.
- Comprehensive training programme backed up by full on the job support.
Once back in the office:
- On-site gym, personal trainer, virtual yoga and regular health and wellbeing events
Our Customer Service People are awesome because they are:
- Great communicators who are able to listen to and understand our customers
- Confident with mobile phone devices and online technology
- Supportive team players with a genuine passion for delivering amazing customer service
- Fast-paced learners who enjoy variety and can embrace change
- Self-starters who want to be challenged to become high achievers
- Committed to our customers, our business, and our success.
Are you a customer service person?
If pioneering amazing customer service and being part of an award winning progressive bank with fantastic benefits sounds right up your street, then our friendly Recruitment Team would love to chat to you today.
We will only recruit those who are within 1 hour distance to the site. Please do not apply if you are over this distance as your application will be rejected regardless of experience.