Immediate start on an excellent rate of pay - GBP11.40 per hour!
We are looking for people to join the Adecco team onsite at the Cambridge Assessment DC10, Whittlesford, Cambridge CB22 4FZ.
Hours of Work
Monday to Thursday - 06:00-13:45/14:15-22:00
Friday - 06:00-12.15/12:45-19:00
Rotating at 36.5 hours per week - it is a requirement to work and alternate across the full hours of both shifts
You will assist in the processing of educational assessment related materials as part of the Cambridge Assessment, Group Print and Operations division. Excellent attention to detail is required to ensure a high level of accuracy and quality are maintained.
What we are looking for
You will need to have excellent attention to detail, willingness to work with technology, and a great work ethic to learn fast. Warehouse experience is not essential but would be beneficial.
- We ask that you complete the Adecco Application for Cambridge Assessment here
- Applicants will be shortlisted and contacted in line with the date they are available to start
- All applicants will be asked to complete an Assessment Quiz
- Our Recruitment team will support you with the Pre-Employment Screening online
- You will be booked for an induction that includes a tour of the site
Due to having access to sensitive exam data all new starters will need to complete a Background Screening Check.
We look forward to receiving your application and can't wait for you to join our team!