We are IT Recruitment Specialists partnered with a prestigious Global Consultancy who require a Data Analyst for one of our Clients based in Telford, UK.
- IR35 - This role is inside of IR35
- Duration: Initial duration 6 months
- Data analysis of previous estimates, actuals and Estimation Models to provide effective Feedback Loops to improve estimation accuracy.
- Estimation assurance and support of assigned propositions.
- Support the design and development of the MU Estimation Knowledge Base, including past estimates, propositions, guides, processes, estimation tools and models.
- Reviewing, improving and developing our Estimation assets.
- Supporting the wider Demand Management function and BPM PU initiatives.
Skills & Technologies:
- Microsoft: Excel, Power BI, Teams, SharePoint, Planner
- Atlassian: Jira, JQL, eazyBI
- Good analytical, data analysis, problem solving and creativity skills, attention to detail, eagerness to learn, drive and energy.
- Experience of Estimation and Impacting
If you are interested in this position and would like to learn more please send through your CV and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible. Please note, candidates are often Shortlisted within 48 hours.