Trainee Mortgage Advisor
Trainee Mortgage Advisor - Brandon
Structured and Transparent Progression Opportunities - Competitive Basic Salary - Uncapped Commission - Company Car Allowance - Company Pension Scheme - Warm leads - Industry leading training - Agile and nimble IT systems
The Connells Group
Connells Group is one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services Business in the UK.
The Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, conveyancing and more!
What's in it for you?
- Full support and training provided to become CeMAP qualified and achieve CAS/RAM status
- Up to 6 months spent in the residential business as a paid employee with dedicated study time to complete your mortgage qualification.
- Transparent and fair progression structure allowing you to forge a true career
- Highly skilled and experienced management team
- Competitive basic salary with uncapped commission
- Central Admin Support and agile IT tools to help you succeed
- Supportive encouraging and rewarding environment - We invest in you!
- All expense paid trips for top achievers
- Company car allowance
Key responsibilities of a Mortgage Advisor:
- Building relationships with the Estate Agency team through training and support
- Take part in regular team meetings to discuss best practice and build relationships
- You will conduct 2 to 3 appointments a day (currently remotely due to Covid)
- Providing advice on a range of products and services to meet your customers' needs
- You will also be attracting new customers and business whilst being motivated to achieve professional goals within a result-driven environment
Skills and experience required to be a successful Mortgage Advisor:
- Resilient, positive and friendly can do Attitude
- Strong track record in generating new sales and following through to completion
- Motivated to be successful
- Always doing the right thing by the customer
- Able to work under pressure and build strong alliances
- Attention to detail
- Good customer services skills
- Full UK driving licence
Founded in 1936 and with a network of over 600 branches nationwide Connells Group is one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK. Our
Mortgage Services business has over 650 Mortgage Advisor offering our customers advice on a range of mortgage and protection products. With over GBP11 billion worth of Mortgage applications annually and a 96% customer satisfaction rating we are one of the UK's largest and most successful mortgage intermediaries.