Business Manager - Automotive
Are you an experienced Automotive Business Manager looking for a new challenge? Or maybe an experienced sales Executive looking for your first steps into management? Are you interested in a career with a progressive and exciting company representing the leading 13 of the UK's leading car manufacturers?
Perrys Group are seeking a talented individual to join our team as a Business Manager at our new Used Car Outlet in Milton Keynes. Perrys is an award winning leading automotive retailer with a turnover in excess of GBP700m. Established in 1908 Perrys is a nationwide franchised dealer group with 52 dealerships in 32 locations.
At Perrys we offer extensive training courses that will develop you for success, and we are committed to people and a helping everyone in our team achieve their personal best. We're looking for individuals who can put our ethos of 'People First' into everything they do. As a Perrys employee, you'll be encouraged to inspire others and work as part of a collaborative team.
If you share our values and passion for customer service, you can look forward to developing an enjoyable and rewarding long-term career with us. Also on offer:
- 22 days plus Bank Holidays
- Generous Long Service awards
- Life Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Generous staff retail and vehicle discounts
If you share our values and passion for customer service, you can look forward to developing an enjoyable and rewarding long-term career with us. the successful Business Manager will be responsible for but not limited to:
- The control and maintenance of FCA adherence
- Exploring opportunities and managing all enquiries
- Ensuring accurate completion of all documentation
- Liaising with the finance companies to achieve the reimbursement of all finance commissions and payments
The Ideal Business Manager
Perrys are looking for an experienced automotive professional so whether you are an experienced Business Manager, we want to hear from you. You will also display the following attributes:
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to communicate and negotiate at all levels.
- Self-motivated and highly numerate
- Well organised and persuasive
This is an excellent opportunity for a high achiever in this field looking for a fresh challenge and a rare opportunity to help shape Perrys industry leading F&I performance.
If you are looking to join a company that can offer excellent rewards, then please apply now for the role of Business Manager.