ACCOUNTS SOFTWARE SUPPORT
This is a fantastic opportunity for a confident and capable person to join our expanding Accounts Team as an Accounts Support Technician. The ideal candidate will be an experienced team player looking for a new challenge in a support role within an account's environment. At the forefront of customer care, this role aims to provide a consistently excellent service to OrderWise users whilst maintaining defined SLAs in relation to the Accounts Module.
As the first point of contact for users' OrderWise accounts questions and queries, you will be a part of a busy, hardworking and dynamic team, who are continually looking at the best ways they work and improve the service we provide, whilst keeping abreast of continual developments and changes within our software. After training on OrderWise you will join your team and learn about how they work, what targets they have and how they achieve them.
Your Manager will help bring out the best in you so you can contribute to the team target as quickly as possible. As an Accounts Support Technician, you will find each day rewarding and enjoyable, feel a valued member of the accounts team and understand how you contribute to the Company as a whole. You will be confident and good at problem solving, have the ability to 'think on your feet' and have excellent communication skills. Ideally you will have customer service or business-based experience. Additionally, you will show evidence of the ability to learn new skills quickly and accurately.
• To provide OrderWise Accounts support to customers
• To ensure requests for accounts support are dealt with promptly and appropriately
• Redirect or escalate support requests to the appropriate person or team as required including liaising with our in-house development team regarding any complex investigations
• Pro-actively provide information to users on the progress of outstanding support tickets
• Well organised with good prioritisation skills
• A team player with ability to work on own initiative and as part of the team
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Approachable with a willingness to learn and help others
• Excellent IT skills