Cloud DevOps Engineer
Are you interested in joining a global business with excellent resources and support and the opportunity to work on differing projects for an exciting mix of diverse clients?
This Cloud DevOps Engineer job role will be based from offices in Newcastle and see you use modern automation techniques and methods to streamline deployment activities and remove repetitive, manual process from production systems for clients.
You will use your DevOps skills and knowledge to evaluate complex system deployment and integration processes and build solutions that automate them to reduce human error and cost. The goal being to help customers remove cost and continuously drive efficiencies.
You will help design and build deployment pipelines and other automation solutions using a wide range of Microsoft and open source tools.
You will be a critical part of the automation team, ensuring that systems and services run smoothly.
This will include
- Translate business requirements to technical solutions.
- Design and Build Modern Deployment Pipelines.
- Design and Build environments using Infrastructure as Code - using Terraform or ARM templates
- Must have project experience in design, implementation, and/or support of Microsoft Azure based solutions
- Experience in at least 2 of the following languages: PowerShell, Python, C#, ARM templates and Terraform
- Experience in two or more of the following: Azure ARM templates, Terraform, PowerShell DSC
- Must have experience in CI/CD using Azure DevOps
- Experience in working with Docker and Kubernetes (optional)
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.