HGV Class 2 Driver
Due to expansion, we are looking fora motivated and dedicated Class 2 HGV Driver to join our friendly team to perform varied and interesting work in London, around the UK and occasionally Europe.
Hammond Transport is a leading transport and logistics company based in Essex. We have a strong presence delivering into London and are FORS Gold AND CLOCS accredited.
As dedicated transport specialists, we have a diverse client base working with some high-profile clients working with the Event and Exhibition, Rail, Construction and Manufacturing industries.
Who are we looking for?
- A fully experienced and enthusiastic Class 2 HGV Driver with a safety first can-do attitude
- At least 2 years' experience and excellent knowledge of London and the UK road network
- Good checkable work history and references
- Full Driver CPC
- Strong communication, interpersonal and customer care skills
- Experience in the safe lifting and transporting of varied cargo
- You must be presentable, punctual, and reliable
We will only accept qualified, experienced drivers with full driver CPC.
What will the Class 2 HGV Driver be doing?
- Driving a Rigid, delivering on behalf of our customers in London, around the UK and occasionally in Europe
- Keeping on top of customers' requirements
- Communicating clearly with the transport office
- Complying with the laws set out by the DVSA
This role involves early starts, late finishes or occasional nights away. You must also have your own reliable transport to get to our depot in Billericay, Essex.
- Weekly pay
- Overtime and occasional weekend work is available
- Modern, high specification fleet of vehicles (air conditioning, fridge, microwave)
- Secure working conditions within an established company
- 28 days holiday (inc. bank holidays)
- A great team to work with
- Funded training and development including future on-going driver CPC training
Previous applicants need not apply.
If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of applying, you have been unsuccessful. Previous applications need not apply.