Reports to - Commercial Manager & Commercial Sales Manager
Department - Commercial Team
Location - Harlow - Goodman House
We are a well-established fuel and lubricants company who are growing from strength to strength, built on over 100 years expertise in the fuel and lubricants industry. As a result of new business and further expansion, we are looking to employ full-time Account Manager to join our successful commercial team.
There is scope for great career progression at New Era Fuels to move into even more senior roles as your knowledge of the company and their product offering widens.
For these positions you will need to have great communication skills, with a passion for business and plenty of personality as well as drive and ambition. A willingness to learn and develop skills is paramount as is a hunger to forge a winning career. This is a very exciting new opportunity in a fast past and fast-growing established business!
Skills and Abilities required
- To take ownership, grow and maximize on accounts within the commercial team.
- To manage and develop the Company's customer database, providing full support for the customers' needs and ensuring they receive the best possible service.
- To build working relationships with our clients to ensure trust and first-class service is provided
- Building relationships with your clients and with a focus on exploring growth opportunities with these clients.
- To manage a set of existing clients to achieve activity, retention, and customer satisfaction targets.
- Ensure that customers' orders are processed correctly and delivered efficiently.
- To recognize opportunity within your accounts to provide and identify opportunities to sell additional products & services to customers.
- Ensure accurate information & notes are regularly updated on every customer account.
- Ensure every customer in your tier is contacted dependant on how often they order.
- Management of customer pricing and margin.
- Attend training days where required.
- Prior experience of working within a Sales role is preferable
- A strong track record of relationship management both with internal and external stakeholders.
- Believes in and exhibits good client care.
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills, demonstrating that you can manage a complex portfolio in a fast-paced environment.
- Works well under pressure.
- To work well within a team as well as own initiative.
- Positive can-do attitude
- Written and oral communication skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitisation, disinfection, or cleaning procedures in place
The Rewards, should you be successful in your application are:
- GBP21,000 - GBP23,000 per annum (Basic Salary) plus uncapped commission, OTE Circa GBP30,000 - GBP33,000 per annum
- 20 days holiday per year plus which increases with each year of service (up to 25 days). Plus 8 days bank holiday.
- A friendly and welcoming work environment offering Summer and Christmas social events
- Discounted corporate gym membership.
- Employee of the month with cash incentive.
- Recommend a friend policy (GBP250)
- Christmas / Summer party.
- Christmas hamper for all staff.
- Yearly flu Jab (optional)
We do not use recruitment agencies, please refrain from contacting us.