Maintenance Supervisor and Driver
If you enjoy being on the move and maintaining a safe environment, then be part of a new team coming together to open and work in a newly renovated and high quality environment providing specialist learning disability and autism complex care in Strelley, Nottingham as a Maintenance Supervisor and Driver.
No two days will be the same as you will be responsible for a wide and varied range of routine building, maintenance, repair jobs, contractor management and drive staff and service users to local destinations.
When you are not on the move, you will also be responsible for carrying out audits and making sure records are kept up to date, checking electrical items, overseeing heating systems, fire alarm checks and being accountable for compliance with the Health and Safety At Work Act, COSHH, service contract and inspections. This role requires you to be computer literate, forward thinking and a good team player.
- To participate in all aspects of preventative and corrective maintenance on buildings structure and fittings
- To maintain safe working practices when operating hand, power and workshop tools
- To ensure that all electrical equipment is tested (PAT) in line with legislation
- To ensure vehicles are kept clean internally and externally
- Monitor and report when vehicle maintenance is due
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- H&S Aware
- Experience within a similar role
- Experience of basic vehicle maintenance
- Must hold a UK drivers license
What you will get:
- Annual salary of GBP21,500
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave - plus your birthday off!
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
There are also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check and much more.
About your next employer
You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with a unique approach to the delivery of care. With a network of over 70 services across England and Wales, providing four services including: Mental Health, Neurological, Learning Disabilities & Autism, Children & Education, there is an opportunity for you to grow and move with Elysium.
Elysium Healthcare follows safer recruitment of staff for all appointments. It is a requirement that all staff understand it is each person's individual responsibility and are committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of service users. Candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure.