We have an exciting opportunity for a talented Materials Handler to join our team based in Stirling. Our Test Article Receipt Department (TAR) and Stores teams are responsible for the receipt of incoming Test Articles and goods across our sites in Glasgow and Stirling. Our team ensures all Test Articles & raw materials received are in good condition, fit for use and are logged into our LIMS or Oracle system. As our Materials Handler, you will work closely with Project Managers, Purchasing, Stability coordinator & end users to resolve any issues relating to client samples or raw materials, ensuring that all deliveries are processed in accordance with standard operating procedures to meet operational needs. You will be supported by your Materials Supervisor and our TAR & Stores Team to deliver excellent results. This position will require availability to work at both the Stirling and Glasgow sites as required.
Who You Are:
- SQA National 5 (or equivalent) including English and Maths minimum and / or previous experience working with material inventory systems (such as SAP, Oracle or LIMS) is required
- Previous experience working in a regulated environment (GLP/GMP) would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of health and safety in a materials environment or shipping / importing of goods is desirable but not essential.
- You must have a natural ability in attention to detail and are highly results focused.
- Have the ability to commute to Glasgow and Stirling sites.