Being a Housekeeper is so much more than cleaning, it's an opportunity to create a safe environment for your team to provide great healthcare.
Working 37.5 hours a week, you will join the housekeeping team at Cefn Carnau, where you'll enjoy being part of an established team that values and recognises your hard work.
As a Housekeeper, you will be responsible for deep cleaning all areas of the service, including wards, office spaces, bedrooms and visitors area.
A range of training opportunities are available that can see your career grow and you achieve your career aspirations.
Other Responsibilities Include:
- Maintains security standards of the hospital by following relevant policies and procedures
- The ability to meet and greet visitors in a professional manner
- Clean all areas of the service using the appropriate cleaning equipment
- Promote and follow Government and company measure
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have previous experience of cleaning within a similar environment
- Enjoy cleaning and get satisfaction from a job well done
- Prioritise duties and responsibilities effectively
- Have good attention to detail and high standards of cleanliness
What you will get:
- Annual salary of GBP18,525
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave - plus your birthday off!
- Free meals & parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts, special offers and much more.
About your next employerYou will be working for an established, stable and agile company with a unique approach to the delivery of care. With a network of over 7