As a Part-Time Receptionist, you know first impressions matter. You'll be a friendly face with a welcoming personality as you greet staff, visitors and service users to Pinhoe View, a new purpose-built hospital in Exeter.
Working 15 hours a week, you will join the reception team, where you will be responsible for managing the telephone switchboards to support and direct callers to the correct department.
You will monitor and maintain security checks as you manage and allocate keys and security ID badges to staff and visitors. You will be responsible for managing the management diary, ordering stationery, refreshments and toiletry supplies, and will ensure the reception rota is appropriately staffed.
A range of training opportunities are available that can see your career grow and you achieve your career aspirations.
- Manage the central operation of the internal attack alarms, issuing to staff and reporting faults
- Using the PDQ machine to take payment for fees face to face and over the phone
- Scanning of GP referral letters/clinical notes
- Care notes input
- First Aider and Marshall
To be successful in this role, you'll have:
- Knowledge and experience in using a computer and Microsoft Office
- GCSE English Language Grade C or above
- Awareness and knowledge in following confidentiality and security
- experience in a similar role and/or environment
What you will get:
- Annual salary of GBP18,525 pro rata
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave - plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts, special offers and much more.
About your next employer: