1st/2nd Line Support- 24/7 shift work
We are partnered with an established technology company who are looking for a 1st/2nd line support candidate who is available to work on a 24/7 shift pattern.
The role will involve incident, change and request management including monitoring alerts, raising calls and resolving tickets or escalating when necessary.
- To primarily provide level 1 Intel technical support and work as part of a team providing 24/7 Intel Level one cover
- To provide out of hours 1st line support for Networks, Unix, and escalating to the necessary group
- To be able to pro actively resolve 1st level incidents
- To pass incident tickets not resolved within the given time frame effectively to senior Intel team
- Utilise the capabilities of the internal Service Desk systems, ensuring incidents or requests have enough detail to be able to escalate to the next level
- Deliver required shift cover, as described in the T&Cs of 12 hours shift rota covering 24x7
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; including communicating with technical and non-technical clients and staff at all organisational levels.
- High levels of commitment and ability to take action when necessary
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website