Business Systems Analyst Role | Award-Winning Retailer - Colchester
Business Systems Analyst Role | Award-Winning Retailer
To support my clients continued growth, they are searching for a Business Systems Analyst to join their ever-expanding team. In this position, you will be solely responsible for the implementation and maintenance of core business systems, working with various departments to improve system efficiency as well as running training for the entire business.
Reporting into the Head of Commercial Finance, this role would suit an ambitious and proactive individual who is keen to develop and progress in their career.
- Implementation of core business software including ERP systems
- Experience of gathering business and system requirements.
- Constantly striving to improve systems through installations, upgrades and integrations
- Analyse, design, and implement process improvement changes across different departments
- Produce technical documentation and project management documentation as part of all analysis and development work.
- Review business processes
- Developing and maintenance of system projects
- Working with the sales and marketing teams to analyse system efficiency
- Running company wide training sessions on new systems as well as improvements
- At least 3 years in a business systems analyst role
- A strong understanding of E-commerce
- Strong BA/PM skills
- Great communication skills and a sense of fun
My client is looking to recruit URGENTLY, please send your CV in Word format to be considered for this great opportunity.