Customer Helpdesk Advisor - German
Are you an experienced German Speaking Customer Helpdesk Advisor looking for a new challenge? If the answer is YES, the team at MSX International could have the ideal role for you.
MSX International are currently recruiting for an experienced German Speaking Customer Helpdesk Advisor to join the team based in Colchester. This role is anticipated to be a mix of office and home-based working.
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team as a German Speaking Customer Helpdesk Advisor, you will be working as part of an established team to accept and attempt to resolve enquiries from licensed users of the diagnostic equipment i.e. Ford Dealers, IMT, Ford Approved Fleets. The queries will be presented in the markets native German language. Other duties include:
- Using a ticketing system to record data as required
- Accept other assignments (responsibility for items of equipment, literature, Customer data systems, analysis, investigation etc.) as determined by the Management
- Write and circulate data to other Helpdesk Engineers and Management
- Escalate cases to the OEM for review
- Liaise with Team Leader(s) / Project Management on Case Histories, trends and analysis
Who are we looking for?
As our German Speaking Customer Helpdesk Advisor role, you will have competent language skills both written and oral along with experience of providing a first-class service to end users. You will also require the following skills and experience:
- Confident with MS Office, in particular MS Word and Excel
- Experience of operating systems, particularly Windows 10
- Confident in software concern resolution and computers in general
- Experience within a customer support role, or similar position
- Experience of vehicle workshops and use of diagnostic equipment in that environment would be advantageous; however not essential
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
What we can offer you:
As our German Speaking Customer Helpdesk Advisor, we can offer a competitive salary of up to GBP28,000 based on experience plus bonus potential and a company car. Other company benefits include: 25 days annual leave pro rata, company contributory pension plan, cash back health care scheme, life assurance, car salary exchange scheme, exclusive discounts on everyday purchases as well as exclusive discounts on car purchases.
There is potential to progress within the company, with global opportunities updated regularly.
With over 5,000 employees based in more than 80 countries across the globe, our teams provide industry leading expertise that spans:
- Warranty & Technical
- Parts & Service
- Channel Management
- Customer Engagement
- Fleet & Mobility
Building trust since 1931, our proven track record means that we now partner with almost every car manufacturer on the market.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please click APPLY now to register your interest in the role of German Speaking Customer Helpdesk Advisor.
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK.